Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stupid Choices, Real Consequences

KPC pal Logan H sends this photo, and this commentary:


I thought you might get a laugh (or grimace?) out of the attached photograph.  I took it yesterday from the interstate between Fremont and San Jose, CA (where I'm working for Cisco Systems this summer).  The building, by the way, is one of the largest I've seen in an area where companies' campuses are about the size of Rhode Island.

Do click on the photo for an even more absurdly overstated image.

Oh, and btw:  The Solyndra screw-up was even more disastrous than had been previously reported.  There was never any chance of success, it was just a pyramid scheme, targeting the subsidies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Solyndra was still for sale. I thought it was bought for $500 million a few years ago.